Tal Golesworthy C Eng MEI MRSC – Pollution Control Engineer
Tal has considerable expertise over a wide range of combustion and process plant including conventional and novel combustion systems.
His wide and varied background included several years as an information scientist, patent searching intellectual property in many technological fields.
In recent years, he has developed into one of Europe’s leading authorities in hot gas cleaning.
He has project managed several research and development programmes on cyclone and filter systems and has had several articles and papers published. He has presented at major international conferences and to industry leaders.
- Inventor, fund raiser, principal development engineer of the External Aortic Root Support
- € 840 000 EU CRAFT SCAPA project leader – UK/Polish Air Pollution Control
- 2 x SMART Award winner for a novel cyclone development and intelligent filter controller.
- Specified Gas Cleaning Plant for 8 major UK industrial boilers, aggregate contract value over £12 million.
- Council Member of The Energy Institute and member of EPSRC Peer Review College.
- UK Technical Rep on ISO TC146/SC1/WG23, “Air Quality – Test method for filtration characterisation of cleanable filter media”
Find out more about Tal Golesworthy